- Click & Collect in Paris
- Courier in Paris
- Fast delivery in France and Europe
The family is renowned worldwide for the quality of its Sancerre, which pay tribute to their terroir. The estate extends over 50 hectares.
The mouth allies freshness and unctuosity.
Superb with white fish.
Alcohol abuse is harmful to your health, it must be consumed in moderation.
- Appellation - Sancerre
- Cuvée - Les Romains
- Vintage year - 2020
- Wine estate - Domaine Vacheron
- Region - Loire Valley
- Certification - Biodynamic
- Color / Style - White
- Varietal - Sauvignon Blanc
- Notes - Citrus
- Tasting occasion - With fish
- Capacity - 75 cl.
You can let it age or enjoy it now.
No decantation is needed.
Serve at around 8° - 9° degrees Celsius.