Vin de France
You must be logged
- Click & Collect in Paris
- Courier in Paris
- Fast delivery in France and Europe
Pierre Henri Gadais took over the family estate after training in Switzerland and Australia. He cut down the size and converted it to biological farming.
Superb minerality and notes of white flesh fruits.
Alcohol abuse is harmful to your health, it must be consumed in moderation.
- Appellation - Vin de France
- Cuvée - Vendange Nocturne
- Vintage year - 2021
- Wine estate - Domaine de la Combe
- Region - Loire Valley
- Certification - Organic
- Color / Style - White
- Varietal - Melon Blanc
- Tasting occasion - With a seafood platter
- Capacity - 75 cl.
You can enjoy it now.
No decantation is needed.
Serve at around 8° - 9° degrees Celsius.
Magical with a crustacean platter.