- Click & Collect in Paris
- Courier in Paris
- Fast delivery in France and Europe
Founded by Paul Pellé, the property contributed to the creation of the Menetou-Salon appellation in 1959. Nowadays, the estate extends on 42 hectares, and the cellar is run by the oenologist Julien Zernott.
A fresh mouth offering notes of cherry and redcurrant.
Alcohol abuse is harmful to your health, it must be consumed in moderation.
- Appellation - Menetou-Salon
- Cuvée - Morogues
- Vintage year - 2020
- Wine estate - Domaine Pellé
- Region - Loire Valley
- Certification - Eco-conscious without certification
- Color / Style - Red
- Varietal - Pinot Noir
- Tasting occasion - Cheeky wine
- Capacity - 75 cl.
You can enjoy it now.
No decantation is needed.
Serve at around 15° - 16° degrees Celsius.
Magnificent with white meat.