Champagne Robert Montcuit
- Pick-up in-store in Paris
- Courier in Paris
- Fast delivery in France and Europe
It extends on 8 hectares between the communes Mesnil-sur-Oger and Oger. The philosophy of the estate is to work the vines the more naturally as possible, with regular plowing and grassing of the plots.
A lovely Champagne that offers notes of yellow flesh fruits.
The consumption of alcohol presents risks for your health.
- Appellation - Champagne
- Cuvée - Réserve perpétuelle
- Wine estate - Domaine Robert Montcuit
- Region - Champagne
- Certification - Eco-conscious without certification
- Color / Style - Sparkling
- Varietal - Chardonnay
- Tasting occasion - Celebration
- Capacity - 75 cl.
You can enjoy it now.
No decantation is needed.
Serve at around 8° - 10° degrees Celsius.
Turbot with meunière sauce.