You must be logged
- Click & Collect in Paris
- Courier in Paris
- Fast delivery in France and Europe
Founded by Paul Pellé, the property contributed to the creation of the Menetou-Salon appellation in 1959. Nowadays, the estate extends on 42 hectares, and the cellar is run by the oenologist Julien Zernott.
This Sauvignon Blanc offers superb aromas of white flesh fruits.
Alcohol abuse is harmful to your health, it must be consumed in moderation.
- Appellation - Menetou-Salon
- Cuvée - Vignes de Ratier
- Vintage year - 2021
- Wine estate - Domaine Pellé
- Region - Loire Valley
- Certification - Eco-conscious without certification
- Color / Style - White
- Varietal - Sauvignon Blanc
- Tasting occasion - Cheeky wine
- Capacity - 75 cl.
You can enjoy it now.
No decantation is needed.
Serve at around 8° - 10° degrees Celsius.
With white fish and a lemony sauce.