- Pick-up in-store in Paris
- Courier in Paris
- Fast delivery in France and Europe
Based in the city of Saint André Lez Lille, the Birdie distillery wants to be original. Created in 2019, it tries at all costs to be far from the conventional "London Dry Gin", trying to combine the respect of the soil, with the use of classic ingredients of the region and giving an opening to the world by incorporating ingredients from distant countries.
Timut Gin is a complex and balanced blend of classic gin ingredients with an opening to Nepal and the Middle East with the addition of Damascus rose and Timut pepper. The result is a subtle gin with notes of grapefruit, peppermint and pepper.
- Appellation - Gin
- Cuvée - Timut
- Wine estate - Distillerie Birdie
- Notes - Citrus
- Tasting occasion - For the aperitif
- Tasting occasion - In cocktails
- Tasting occasion - With fish
- Tasting occasion - Sunday brunch
- Alcohol content - 44% ALC
- Category - Gin
In duo with our tonic "Archibald" or on ice