Fresh plain cheese
- Click & Collect
- By courier (Paris and immediate suburbs only)
- Refrigerated delivery in mainland France
With its original taste, it is an ally of every cheese platter, at the beginning or at the end of your diner.
The Sainte Colombe farm
Camille and Nicolas took over the exploitation at the end of 2016. Since then, they raise a herd of around thirty Montbéliarde cows and elaborate on-site their cheeses with their four children and their artisan cheesemaker Jeremy. The couple aims to represent more than a simple farmhouse and really want to connect people through their work, especially by welcoming disabled people among them.
Ingredients: raw cow's milk, salt, rennet, ferments.
- Region - Seine et Marne
- Capacity - 110 gr
- Organic - Yes
- Delivery - By courier (only on Paris)
- Delivery - Click & Collect
- Delivery - Chronofresh
- Category - Creamery
- Best before - Thirty days