Côteaux Varois - 6 bottles
- Pick-up in-store in Paris
- Courier in Paris
- Fast delivery in France and Europe
Created in 1963 by Jacques de Lanversin on an old Gallo-Roman farm, it now covers 10 hectares of stony land. Formerly planted with the Aramon grape variety, Jacques de Lanversin decided to uproot everything and to replant Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon and Cinsault grape varieties, considered less productive but much more qualitative.
Made from Syrah and Cabernet Sauvignon, this Provence wine offers notes of licorice, laurel and spices. The palate offers a combination of freshness and density. 2017 was marked by drought in Provence.
Magical on a Provencal stew.
Alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health. To be consumed in moderation.
- Appellation - Côteaux Varois
- Cuvée - Champs de la Truffière
- Vintage year - 2017
- Wine estate - Domaine du Deffends
- Region - Provence
- Color / Style - Red
- Varietal - Syrah
- Varietal - Cabernet Sauvignon
- Tasting occasion - To share
- Capacity - 6 x 75 cl.