- Pick-up in-store in Paris
- Courier in Paris
- Fast delivery in France and Europe
Located between the cliffs of the Vercors and the peaks of the Écrins, this distillery created its first whisky in 2011. Using only organic cereals, it remains a precursor distillery in this field. Combining respect for tradition and innovation, it has been able to produce with 100% French techniques the most Scottish of spirits.
This single malt will develop superb notes of mochi and tea, having undergone a double distillation, the mouth will give notes of citrus and exotic fruits. The finish will be on notes of cream pie.
- Cuvée - Single Malt
- Wine estate - Domaine des Hautes Glaces
- Certification - Organic
- Tasting occasion - As a digestif
- Tasting occasion - Around a cigar
- Tasting occasion - Evening by the fire
- Tasting occasion - To gift
- Capacity - 70 cl.
- Alcohol content - 44,8% ALC
- Category - Whisky
"Straight up or with our Mademoiselle crêpes