- Pick-up in-store in Paris
- Courier in Paris
- Fast delivery in France and Europe
After the acquisition of a 1935 column still restored by the founder Bruno Mangin, the entire process is carried out on site, allowing freedom in innovation and total control of the quality and the aromatic palette. The promise of an experience off the beaten track of whisky!
This pure Malt from the Jura region aged in straw wine casks will give nice aromas of dried grapes, dried fruits that will remind the Savagnin, emblematic grape variety of the Jura region.
- Appellation - Pur Malt Vin de Paille
- Vintage year - 10 ans
- Wine estate - BM Signature
- Tasting occasion - Around a cigar
- Tasting occasion - Evening by the fire
- Tasting occasion - Our favorites
- Tasting occasion - With a cheese platter
- Capacity - 70 cl.
- Alcohol content - 45% ALC
- Category - Whisky
"Straight up or accompanied by our sublime rum babas Tour d'Argent.