- Pick-up in-store in Paris
- Courier in Paris
- Fast delivery in France and Europe
Twelve men are at the origin of this distillery based in Aveyron (department 12), that's why the name is Twelve. Based in Laguiole, a village renowned for its knives. It is there that this distillery and brewery is established, preparing several spirits including this rum.
Made from molasses from Jamaica and Nicaragua, this rum will be quite balanced with fruity notes, a nice sweetness with a spicy finish.
- Appellation - Nicaragua & Jamaïca
- Wine estate - TW
- Tasting occasion - In cocktails
- Tasting occasion - With dessert
- Tasting occasion - Evening by the fire
- Capacity - 50 cl.
- Alcohol content - 43,5% ALC
- Category -
"Straight up" or accompanied by our cola "Paris cola" in the spirit of a free Cuba. Try our West Indies Negroni cocktail: 6 cl of rum, 2 cl of Sherry, 2 cl of Campari, an orange zest, and ice cubes.