- Click & Collect in Paris
- Courier in Paris
- Fast delivery in France and Europe
In search of unsuspected taste sensations behind the name whisky, the House of Benjamin Kuentz has created a line of contemporary and surprising French whiskies, with quality, balance and elegance as their key words. As a whisky editor, he works with several producers with whom he determines the specifications in accordance with his vision.
This Lorraine whisky, matured in cognac and Bourbon barrels, will develop fresh and fruity notes. Aromas of pear, peach but also a finish on the spice.
- Cuvée - (D'un) Verre Printanier
- Wine estate - Maison Benjamin Kuentz
- Tasting occasion - For the aperitif
- Tasting occasion - In cocktails
- Tasting occasion - To gift
- Capacity - 50cl.
- Alcohol content - 46% ALC
- Category - Whisky
"Straight up" or "Old Fashioned" for cocktail fans
Blended with our Mango Juice from the "Boissonnerie de Paris"