- Pick-up in-store in Paris
- Courier in Paris
- Fast delivery in France and Europe
The vines are located within the municipality of Saint-Estèphe and belong to the Guyonnaud family for three generations.
A deep-red colour and its fruity nose with spicy notes will awaken your senses. In the mouth, the juice is supple and tannins are perfectly melted. This wine is in its ideal drinking window, enjoy!
60% Cabernet Sauvignon, 40% Merlot
Alcohol abuse is harmful to your health, it must be consumed in moderation.
- Appellation - Saint-Estèphe
- Cuvée - Tour d'Argent
- Vintage year - 2016
- Wine estate - Château La Croix de Pez
- Region - Bordeaux
- Color / Style - Red
- Varietal - Cabernet Sauvignon
- Varietal - Merlot
- Capacity - 6 x 75 cl.
Red meat goes well with this wine.