- Click & Collect in Paris
- Courier in Paris
- Fast delivery in France and Europe
The Combier distillery is the oldest in the Loire Valley and was founded in 1834; it has always been active in the town of Saumur. Thanks to its geographical position, it can source local products to produce its many liquors that have become classics of French culture such as Triple Sec and Guignolet.
This liquor of great aromatic complexity will develop aromas of spices, myrrh, and clove.
Alcohol abuse is harmful to your health, it must be consumed in moderation.
- Cuvée - Élixir
- Wine estate - Distillery Combier
- Notes - Spices
- Tasting occasion - In cocktails
- Tasting occasion - As a digestif
- Tasting occasion - Iconic
- Category - Liquor
With pineapple juice.