- Pick-up in-store in Paris
- Courier in Paris
- Fast delivery in France and Europe
In search of unsuspected taste sensations behind the name whisky, the House of Benjamin Kuentz has created a line of contemporary and surprising French whiskies, with quality, balance and elegance as their key words. As a whisky editor, he works with several producers with whom he determines the specifications in accordance with his vision.
This Lorraine whisky is matured in cognac, Bourbon, Olorosso and Pedro Jimenez casks and will develop notes of wood and chocolate. In the mouth, nice aromas of dried fruits and custard. A nice finish with notes of prunes.
- Cuvée - Fin de partie
- Wine estate - Maison Benjamin Kuentz
- Tasting occasion - As a digestif
- Tasting occasion - Around a cigar
- Tasting occasion - Evening by the fire
- Capacity - 50cl.
- Alcohol content - 46% ALC
- Category - Whisky
Straight-up or to marry with our rum babas exclusive recipe Tour d'Argent