- Pick-up in-store in Paris
- Courier in Paris
- Fast delivery in France and Europe
Founded in 1789, it is the heir of a secular tradition in the town of Limoges. The abundance of oaks and purity of water eased the development of this new activity, in which the Distillerie du Centre made its name. It then prospered thanks to a rigorous selection of its fruits and plants and the creative expertise of its master liquor makers.
The full recipe of La Gauloise Verte remains a well-kept secret... but we do know that precious botanicals such as angelica, saffron, and cardamom are used in its composition.
The consumption of alcohol presents risks for your health.
- Cuvée - La Gauloise Verte
- Wine estate - Distillerie du Centre
- Notes - Spices
- Notes - Floral
- Notes - Vegetal
- Tasting occasion - In cocktails
- Tasting occasion - As a digestif
- Tasting occasion - Evening by the fire
- Capacity - 70 cl.
- Alcohol content - 48% ALC
- Category - Liquor
It can be enjoyed as a digestif or in a cocktail, but also enhance pastries and add an original and fragrant touch.