Crémant du Jura
- Pick-up in-store in Paris
- Courier in Paris
- Fast delivery in France and Europe
It was founded in 1962 in the village of Montigny-Les-Arsures and nowadays extends on 46 hectares. The estate is farmed in biodynamics with a biological certification gained by Stéphane Tissot.
The mouth has a lovely freshness and energetic bubbles.
Alcohol abuse is harmful to your health, it must be consumed in moderation.
- Appellation - Crémant du Jura
- Cuvée - BBF
- Wine estate - Domaine Stéphane Tissot
- Region - Jura
- Certification - Organic
- Color / Style - White
- Color / Style - Sparkling
- Varietal - Chardonnay
- Tasting occasion - For the aperitif
- Capacity - 75 cl.
You can enjoy it now.
No decantation is needed.
Serve at around 8° - 9° degrees Celsius.
Perfect for the aperitif.